MODULAR BUILDING SOLUTIONS
OUR SERVICES OVERVIEW
Bespoke Buildings Created Using Modular Construction
Are you looking for a additional working space, site offices or a modular school building, but haven’t got the time or budget for a full build? Then Phoenix Modular Construction have the answers – modular buildings!
From our work shop, based in the heart of Suffolk, we are able to deliver the very latest permanent modular designs with every type of finish required. All delivered in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional construction.
We offer a full turnkey service taking care of every aspect of a project from initial concept right through to completion, including elements such as design, planning, manufacturing and installation.
With over 40 years of experience in the modular buildings industry. Phoenix Modular Construction Ltd have the experience, the knowledge and the skills to bring your dreams and plans together and provide a building within budget, on time and beyond your expectations.
- Steel framed units with unique composite steel interchangeable panel system
- Modules can be single, double or tripled stacked and can be linked, side to side & end to end, giving you complete design flexibility
- Additional modules can easily be added allowing for rapid expansion
- Our modular buildings can be manufactured in any size, there are no restrictions
- Buildings and perimeter fascia are available in a choice of external colours
- Modules available with a standard internal ceiling height of 2350mm or our roomier 2540mm option
- Single and double external doors available with a variety of glazing and canopy options
- UPVC & aluminium double-glazed windows manufactured in any size, style and colour
- Full electrics including, twin sockets, CAT2 or LED lighting, convector heaters or optional heat / cool air conditioning
- Steel joists, water resistant flooring and can be finished with either welded vinyl or carpet tiles
- We can design & manufacture a bespoke building to suit your exact requirements, UK wide installation available